If you do not know anything about Python scripts, here is a professional program called PDF DRM Removal, it can help you remove drm from adept PDF. It can decrypt all pdf files in a folder one time!
Using IneptPDF.pyw Python scripts to decrypt pdf drm. Support Mac, Linux and Windows.
1. Install Python Download python-2.6.2.msi
2. Install PyCrypto Download pycrypto-2.1.0.win32-py2.6.exe
3. Download ineptkey.pyw for Windows or ineptkeymac.pyw for OS X and IneptPDF.pyw and put them into one directory. (rename the source file .pyw.txt file as .pyw, or you can download these three files(.pyw) here inept.rar)
When you install all the programs, Remove PDF DRM now:
1. Run ineptkey.pyw. It will find the key and write it to hard disk as "adeptkey.der" in the same directory where ineptkey.pyw is.
The adeptkey.der includes all the pdf drm keys file created.
2. Run IneptPDF.pyw to remove epub drm.
A dialog windows with three parameters will pop up:
Key file ADEPTKEY.DER (filled automatically if the ADEPTKEY.DER-file and IneptPDF.pyw reside in the same directory)
If not, click on the "…" button and select a key file.
Click on the "…" button to choose your PDF ebook / input folder. You'll find it in "My Documents\My Digital Editions".
If you just can't find the PDF ebook, open Adobe Digital Editions and find the path in the properties of the ebook.
Click on the "…" and enter an output folder.
Click decrypt whole directory, then remove drm protected pdf files all the folder.
Open your newly created DRM-free PDF file with your favorite application (on whatever device you like)
The Python Script is just greek to you? Here is a One-Click program to remove PDF DRM.
Search Epubor to find anything you want to know about eBooks.
Ada Wang works for Epubor and writes articles for a collection of blogs such as ebookconverter.blogspot.com.